High Value Home Insurance UK
by Pamela Harris on March 02, 2017


At its simplest, special homes need special insurance. There are many aspects which might make your particular home special.

Take high net worth individuals, for instance, who typically require high net worth insurance. This helps to ensure that their higher than usual wealth is reflected in the cover arranged for the property or properties they occupy – as a main place of residence or as second homes.

Thatched property insurance also deserves a special mention. That chocolate box cover thatched cottage in the perfect rural setting not only looks – and is – highly desirable, its market value is typically far greater than its conventionally roofed cousins.

The same goes for listed or graded buildings or for people who have collectables such as fine art or wine.

In all these cases, standard home buildings and contents cover offered by mainstream insurers will not be able to offer the level of cover required.

Buildings Insurance tends to fall into one of two categories; residential or commercial. Certain buildings,  however, may require very specific, or bespoke policies which standard insurers cannot offer, such as ‘Listed’ building, thatched properties or even buildings with moats.

Generally speaking buildings insurance will cover the house, garages, domestic outbuildings within the boundary of your home including tennis courts, swimming pools and walling.

To help protect you against the possibility of malicious damage to your property, our Private Clients Executives can offer advice regarding detection systems including home security and intruder alarms and ongoing maintenance programmes which will protect your assets and could reduce your premiums.

We can also provide the same level of expertise and service for any other properties you may require us to insure, such as overseas residences and holiday homes along with Trust, properties of novelty interest such as thatched housing, listed buildings, lighthouses and even floating homes.


High Value Home Insurance UK  can be difficult to arrange. You need to be sure that your high net worth home and its valuables are fully protected and covered. A regular home insurance policy may not provide you with sufficient cover for antiques or expensive jewellery which is why you should consider a High Value Home Insurance policy.

There's no place like home, which is why when you insure your home with us here , you can rest assured that your property is fully covered should the worst happen. From contents to buildings cover, our personal insurance team will support you every step of the way, giving you peace of mind.

Our expert advisers will share their wealth of knowledge gained through years of providing clients with a wide range of home insurance policies and services. We can arrange competitive buildings and contents insurance cover from the UK's leading insurers for all types of property ranging from a modest home to a mansion house with family heirlooms and high value items.

Over the years we've learnt a thing or two about insuring homes of all shapes and sizes, which is why speaking to one of our professionals couldn't be easier.

If you own a high value home you'll know just how difficult it can be finding comprehensive insurance at a competitive price. We have teamed-up with a number of the country's leading executive home insurers to help you find the right cover at the right price.

Our goal is to prove that protecting high net-worth homes doesn't have to be complicated or expensive. Our experienced consultants will walk you through the process, carefully tailoring a bespoke insurance package to fit your individual needs.

As a broker specialising in high value home insurance we are able to compare products from different suppliers and provide our lowest quote for cover without compromising on service. We believe that excellence should come as standard, and while policy details vary depending on the level of cover you choose, all our high value home packages typically include:

Buildings Cover:

  • All-risk buildings cover for your home, outbuildings and garden.
  • Financial provision for up to 5 years alternative accommodation.
  • Up to £15,000 to upgrade your home security system following criminal activity.

Contents Cover:

  • All-risk contents cover including fine art, antiques and jewellery.
  • Contents cover includes accidental damage both at home and abroad.
  • You are free to replace any losses, or commission repairs, from your own choice of suppliers.
  • Up to £5,000 for loss of personal money and to £50,000 for credit card fraud.
  • Provision for business equipment and business records.

Rate: 49

Comments (0)

Name (required)
E-Mail (required) (Will not be published)